Application For Employment.
Position: Refrigeration Assembler
JTS designs and manufactures industrial/specialty cooling equipment. Our projects range from small packaged air-cooled chillers to extensive modular chilled water plants and boiler packages.
The person holding this position is responsible for participating in the manufacturing of JTS products in accordance with the current JTS Policies and Quality Program. This person will be supervised by a higher level refrigeration technician and will report to the production manager.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the refrigeration, industrial or commercial HVAC industries or be enrolled in or have completed refrigeration or HVAC coursework at an accredited trade school or community college.
- This position requires an interest or familiarity with refrigeration systems and work shop safety.
- Preference is to applicants experienced in handling “clean” copper pipe, handling and installation of refrigeration components, and brazing copper-to-copper. Upon further training, the position will require copper-to-brass and copper-to-stainless brazing, vacuum testing, refrigerant filling of systems, and adjusting superheat settings.
- This position requires an understanding of the role that Quality Control and safety functions play in the day-to-day operation of manufacturing, as well as the Company’s success.
The Right Person
- Willing to work with the team, but also able to hunker down and work independently to finish what needs to get done
- Able to bounce back and forth between projects and duties
- We win or lose as a team. This position requires a teamwork attitude and the attention to detail to complete tasks accurately with minimal errors. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with our company and has a “can-do” attitude.
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
The above statements reflect the general information considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should be construed as a detailed description of work requirements which may be inherent in the position.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached. Be sure to specify the position you are applying for.
This job application is open until it is no longer posted. If selected, the next step will be an in-person interview.
If selected, you will be working specified hours from our headquarters in Caldwell, ID.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 10 Hours per day, 5 days a week. 6am – 4pm Mon thru Fri.
Our mission is to offer our clients the highest quality refrigeration products, electrical control products and packaged control room systems by providing an unmatched combination of price, quality, and service.
We will cultivate our competitive advantage through teamwork, knowledge, communication, and technology. We will focus on profitable growth through alliance with customers who embrace strong relationships and allow us reasonable profits for outstanding products and services.
Engineering & Design
Johnson Thermal Systems
1711 Slipstream Way
Caldwell ID 83605
Tel: (208) 453-1000
Fax: (208) 453-1001
Copyright © 2018 Johnson Thermal Systems.